Every year, the Altria Theater plays host to some of the world’s most exciting shows. Why not experience all this fun with 10, 15, 20 or 50 of your closest friends?
The Altria Theater Patron Services Department is here to ensure that your group will receive the best in customer service, convenience and efficiency. We’ll handle all the details for your group, from reservations and ticketing to special seating and pre-event parties. We will customize your group outing to ensure a memorable, fun-filled show experience for all.
What qualifies as a group? Generally about 10-20 people (minimum differs by event). A group can be anyone – employees, business associates, nonprofit organizations, schools, daycare centers, youth groups, Girl Scout and Boy Scout troops, churches, military groups, senior citizen organizations, clubs or just a large gathering of family or friends.
We provide preferred seating for your entire group which enables everyone to sit together. We offer discounted ticket prices while avoiding additional ticketing service charges and fees (excluding a one-time $6 processing fee). Best of all, there’s no waiting in line in person, on the phone or on the internet. We offer one-on-one communication and once we receive your order and payment, tickets are sent directly to you. Be sure to ask about our food & beverage and hospitality options for your group, too!
The events below are offering group discounts. Look them over and then contact us for assistance with booking your group!
Group Sales Policies
As a reminder, here are policies and procedures for Group Sales:
- A group generally consists of a minimum of 10-20 people and varies for each event.
- A one-time $6.00 processing fee is required for each group order. This fee is per group, NOT per ticket.
- Seating can be reserved in advance once the number for your group has been determined. A 25% deposit is required within 30 days of reserving the order. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks from the performance date.
- One adjustment is allowed per order; additional changes will be subject to a $25 adjustment fee.
- Payment Methods: Payment for the entire amount of tickets purchased can be made in ONE of the following forms, ONE company, school or organizational check, money order, MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS or DISCOVER. Make checks payable to: Altria Theater. Mail payment to: ASM Richmond, Group Sales Office, PO Box 1667, Richmond, VA 23218. Cash is not accepted. There will be a $25.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- ADA seating is available. Please inform the Group Sales Office at the time of reservation if any members of your group will require special accommodations.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the performance will not be mailed. Arrangements can be made to have the tickets picked up from Will Call at the Altria Theater Box Office.
- There are no complimentary tickets for bus drivers or group leaders. All persons entering the Altria Theater must have a ticket, no exceptions.
Group Ordering Process
If you are responsible for ordering discounted tickets for your group, simply follow these simple steps:
- Select your event from the listing below.
- Decide what pricing level and section of the theater you’d like your group to sit in. You will be given the best available seating at the time of order/reservation.
- Call a group sales representative at (804) 592-3401 to order your tickets.
- Pay deposits or in-full with credit card over the phone. To pay by check or money order, send payment to ASM Richmond (payable to Altria Theater)
Group Sales Office
PO Box 12066
Richmond, VA 23241
Note: Please remember our event order deadlines as stated above. We only accept checks, money orders, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Cash is not accepted.