Security & Bag Policy
In order to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, Altria Theater has implemented the following security policies:
All Guests Are Subject to Search
All guests entering Altria Theater are subject to a reasonable search, including the use of metal detectors, wanding, and bag searches. Altria Theater personnel reserve the right to deny entry of any items that may cause damage to the facility or danger/disruption to an event.
In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, guests will be permitted to return to their vehicles to store the items or will have their items confiscated or disposed of properly. Altria Theater will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type. Guests who violate building policies or decline to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from the venue.
- Oversized bags (maximum size allowed is 12" x 6" x 12")
- Outside food items
- Outside beverage items
- Cans, bottles, coolers, or similar containers
- Video cameras
- Audio recorders
- Laser pens or laser products
- Noisemaking devices (horns, whistles, etc)
- Projectiles (frisbees, beach balls, etc)
- Banners or signs
- Skateboards, skates, or scooters
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Sticks or poles
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- Strollers (must remain in lobby)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Altria Theater management, performing Artists, or promoters
Altria Theater reserves the right to make the final determination toward additional prohibited items. Altria Theater is not responsible for lost or left items, stolen items, or damaged items.